Overview: This section will show you how to set up a callflow. A Callflow controls what a call does when called.
We suggest you follow the standard configuration below but if you need something more advanced please contact Audian's Support team by phone at 844.611.6110 opt 2 or create a ticket by emailing [email protected]
Default Virtual Receptionist: This setup is an auto attendant that allows callers to hear a custom greeting and then will go to a specified voicemail. If you would like to add other options such as "Press 1 to be routed to a live person if this an emergency" feel free to add those options. If you need help with that then please contact Audian Support.
- From the Smart PBX app, click Main Number on the left.
- Click Incoming Call Handling.
- Click the "Holidays" tab.
- Click the 1st callflow option at the top left labeled Incoming Call > Virtual Receptionist.
- Click the Virtual Receptionist link to open the editor.
Remove all of the options, if there are any, by pressing the X.
Click Add route.
Set the Press option to 1.
- Click the for dropdown and set it to whichever option works for you.
- Best Option - Advanced Callflow: If you would like to play a greeting that your office is closed and then route all calls to your After Hours callflow look for the Advanced Callflows section and select the callflow that has "Closed" or "After Hours" in it. This will ensure that calls are going to the correct voicemail box if you are not sure which voicemail box is the general one.
- Voicemail Box: If you know which voicemail box you would like all the calls to go to then find the Voicemail Boxes section and select it.
- Click Save.