You are viewing an old version of this page. View the current version.
This article will show you how to do the following:
- How to access and manage a conference call using the Conference Manager application.
- Login to the Audian Portal.
- Click the 9 square button at the top right of the screen.
- Select Conference Manager from the apps list.
- Locate your conference bridge and click the view conference icon.
- Manage the conference as you see fit.
- Mute: Either mutes the participant or all the participants.
- Deaf: Makes it so the participant cannot hear everyone else.
- Hang Up: This will either drop everyone from the conference or a single participant.
- Lock: This will lock the conference so no one else can enter.
- Add to Call: Will allow you to call other people into the conference room.
- No labels