You are viewing an old version of this page. View the current version.
This article will show you how to do the following.
- How to place a call on Park and retrieve it.
- Press the Park softkey or dial *3 while you are on a call.
- This will place the person you were speaking to on a “Global Hold” which can be picked up by any other phone.
- You can then call over to another phone, and advise them “They have a call waiting on Park 1.”
- The other user can then press the Park softkey or dial *5 to retrieve the call.
- No labels