You are viewing an old version of this page. View the current version.
This article will show you how to do the following.
Overview: This section will show you how to set the date your office will be closed.
If you have multiple locations under 1 account then please contact Audians Support team to help you set up the Out Of Office day.
- Login to the Audian Portal
- Navigate to the "Smart PBX" app by clicking the "Apps" icon at the top right of the screen.
- Click "Main Number" and click "Office Holidays".
- Check "Are you closed for holidays?" if it is not already checked.
- Click "Add Holiday" and select one of the following types.
Single Day: Select this one if you are going to be closed for 1 day.
If you end up needing to extend the day you will need to log back in later and update the date.
- Date Range: Select this if you know your office will be closed for multiple days.
- Name the day Bad Weather and set the date you want the office to be closed.
- Click "Save Changes" and then click Incoming Call Handling.
Overview: This section will show you how to set up the greeting and callflow for the day you are out of the office.
If you have already set up the callflow but need to update the greeting skip the callflow setup steps.
- No labels