You are viewing an old version of this page. View the current version.
Version 1 Next »
This article will show you how to do the following.
If you have multiple locations under 1 account then please contact Audians Support team to help you set up the Out Of Office day.
- Login to the Audian Portal
- Navigate to the "Smart PBX" app by clicking the "Apps" icon at the top right of the screen.
- Click "Main Number" and click "Office Holidays".
- Check "Are you closed for holidays?" if it is not already checked.
- Click "Add Holiday" and select one of the following types.
Single Day: Select this one if you are going to be closed for 1 day.
If you end up needing to extend the day you will need to log back in later and update the date.
- Date Range:
- No labels