This article will show you how to do the following.
- Provision Cisco IP phone models SPA303, SPA502G, SPA504G, SPA514G, SPA525G, and SPA525G2
- Connect the phone to the network and power it on. (If you will be using a computer to complete provisioning setup.
- Ensure you have your PROVSTRING
- See Article: How To - Find Provisioning URL
- Factory reset the phone.
- SPA303 through SPA525G: Press Menu > 14: Factory Reset
- SPA525G2 only: Menu > 9: Device Administration > 6: Factory Reset
- Find and note the phone's IP address.
- SPA303 through SPA525G: Press Menu > 9: Network.
- SPA525G2: Press Menu > 10: Status > 2: Network Status.
- On a computer on the same network as the phone, enter the phone's IP address into the address bar of a web browser.
- Log in to the web GUI and point the endpoint to Audian's configuration server:
- Click on Admin Login in the top right corner, then click on Advanced also in the top right corner.
- Now click on Provisioning > Configuration Profile
- Add the following in the Profile Rule:
- Set Transport Protocol: HTTP
- Click Submit All Changes. (Phone should reset.)
- Once the phone boots back up, type /admin/resync after the IP address.
- Note: Adding admin/resync? to the ip address will force the Cisco phone to update and reboot. (Example: Http://192.168.1.20/admin/resync?)
SPA303 through SPA525G
- Press Menu > 16:Profile Rule.
- Enter the Profile Rule:
- Press Sync.
- When sync is complete, power-cycle the phone.
- Wait until it finishes Refreshing voice component. At this point the device should update to correct date and time.
- Press Menu > Device Administration > Profile Rule (should be blank again).
- Enter Profile Rule B:
- Press Sync and wait for the Refreshing voice component to complete. The device should get an extension number and come online.
- No labels