Welcome to Audian's Knowledge Database
This landing page is a collection of articles and information about the features and changes that can be made by users or for users.
- How to - Enable/Disable Find Me Follow Me
- How To - Enable/Disable Voicemail Box for users
- How To - Enable Conference Bridge for Users
- How To - Enable Customized Call Recording
- How To - Enable Do Not Disturb
- How To - Enable Hot Desking
- How To - Enable Missed Call Alerts - User Feature
- How To - Setup Call Forwarding - SPBX
- How To - Setup Next Action for a User
- How To - Setup User Faxbox
- How To - Add Additional Voicemail Email Notifications Contacts
- How To - Change Voicemail Greeting - SPBX
- How To - Create Email Notification Rule (Outlook)
- How To - Enable or Disable Email Alerts for new Voicemail
- How To - Voicemail Controls
These setting allow you to make changes to the User which are listed below.
User rows that have blue on them are customized callflows and some changes to that user will override any custom settings.
- Voicemail PIN
- Email Notification Address
- User Privilages
- Ringing Timeout (Seconds)
- Extension Number
Click the users extension to either un-assign or add an extension to the User.
Click the Users number or none box to either add, buy, or un-assign a number.
Click the Users Device or None box to either add or un-assign a device.
- No labels