This article will show you how to do the following:
- How to setup DHCP Opt 66
Enable Option 66
Description: Setting up the DHCP server with option 66 will allow phones to automatically connect to the Audian provisioning server and makes it a lot easier to set up a lot of phones.
- Log in to the firewall web portal.
- Navigate to the DHCP Server option on the left side
- Click on the DHCP server option tab and click to add a new one.
- In the Name field, enter “Phone Option”.
- Set the code as 66.
- Set the value to the customer provision string found on the Audian portal.
- See Article: How To - Find Provisioning URL
- Hit Apply, and then Ok to save.
- Now go to the network within the DHCP Server, scroll down to “DHCP Option” and select the “Phone” option there.
- If you have more than one option you can also first create a DHCP OptionSet which allows you to create more than one DHCP option.
Disable SIP ALG (SIP HELPER)
- In Winbox or Webfig, navigate to IP > Firewall > Service Ports
- Locate the SIP line and disable it.
- Restart the router and phones for the changes to take effect.
- Note: To disable from the terminal, run this command: /ip firewall service-port disable sip
- No labels