This article will show you how to do the following:
- View and download Call Logs
- Login to the Audian Portal.
- Click the 9 square button at the top right of the screen.
- Click on the Smart PBX app.
- Select Call Logs on the left.
- Click Custom at the top.
- Select the time frame of the calls.
- To find a specific number type it in search.
- When downloading the call log, it include all calls within the time range.
- Click Filter.
- Click on the call to expand the records.
- This will show you additional information such as when an auto attendant rings 4 phones and will tell you who picked up the call.
- Click Download for all the raw data in a spreadsheet.
- This will save a spreadsheet file to the downloads folder, the default name is Result.
- Click Report Call and an email will be generated with the call log information needed to troubleshoot call issues.