This article will show you how to do the following:
- Update a user's name
- Login to the Audian Portal.
- Click the 9 square button at the top right of the screen.
- Click on the Smart PBX app.
- Click on Users on the left.
- Click on the Name field to bring up the users settings.
- Update the First and Last name.
- To update the Email address, click Change Credentials, and then enter the new email address and password.
- Click Save Changes.
- Restart the phone to show the updated name. Click the Device field for the user that was just renamed.
- Click the Device Name.
- Click Save and Restart.
- Note: If the phone does not restart via this method, unplug the power cable for 5-10 seconds.
- No labels