This article will show you how to do the following.
- Enable Failover Mode in the Audian portal.
In Failover Mode, the call-forward settings will only apply when none of this user's devices are registered.
This feature only works if you have one (1) phone assigned to the user.
- Login to the Audian Portal.
- Click the 9 square button at the top right of the screen.
- Click on the Smart PBX app.
- Click on Users on the left.
- Click the Users Features tab for the specific user.
- Click Call Forwarding.
- Click Failover Mode.
- Enter in the number you would like calls to forward to.
- Select the additional options that apply to you.
- Leave voicemail's on forwarded number
- Forward direct calls only: Only applies to calls that come in directly to that user's personal line.
- Keep Original Caller ID: Keeps the incoming calls caller ID.
- Click Save Changes.
- No labels