This article will show you how to do the following:
- Set the outbound Caller ID Name and E911 address
- Login to the Audian Portal.
- Click Caller ID at the top of the page.
- Select a telephone number to be shown from the Company Caller ID number drop-down box.
- Type in the name you would like displayed on outbound calls in the Company Caller ID name field.
- Note: Limited to 15 characters, including spaces.
- Enter the address of the primary location on the account for 911 call purposes.
- Click Save Changes at the bottom.
- No labels