This article will show you how to do the following:
- Enable and set Caller ID at the device level.
Important: For most accounts, it is not necessary to set the Caller-ID settings at the device level, this is now done in the SPBX app at the user level. If Caller-ID is set via CallFlows, leave notes on the account in SPBX.
- Login to the Audian Portal.
- Click the 9 square button at the top right of the screen.
- Click on the Callflows app.
- Click on Device.
- Select the desired device from the list on the left.
- Click on Advanced at the top right.
- Click the Caller-ID tab at the top.
- Enter the appropriate information in each field,
- Presence ID field, enter the extension number for the user.
- In-House calls field, Enter the Business name and phone number. (This is what shows up when calling 611 or 844-611-6110 for support)
- Outbound Calls field, Enter the Business name and phone number. (This is what shows up when dialing any other phone number)
- Emergency field, Enter a Business name and phone number. (This is what shows up on outbound calls to Emergency services)
- Click the Save button, at the bottom right.
- No labels