This article will show you how to fatory reset a Polycom phone using eith the manual method or the web UI method.
Polycom Web UI Method
This method only works for for Polycom firmware 4.0.9.0509
- 4.0.9.0509 has a grey and black UI.
- SIPIP is black and red and does not support this method.
- Locate the phones IP address using the following method.
- IP Series: Press Menu>2>2>1 on the phone.
- VVX Series: Press Home>Settings>4>1>1
- Open a web browser and type in the IP address.
- Select Admin
- Password: 8446116110
- 456 (This is Polycoms default password)
- Scroll over Utilities
- Select Phone Backup & Restore
- Click Global Settings
- Click Restore
- Click Yes to restore to factory settings.
- The phone will then factory reset and reboot.
- Click here to provision the phone.
Polycom Manual Method
This method can take a few tries in order to be successful. IF you do not see the "Enter Password" screen then try again.
Polycom VVX Series
Polycom IP Series