This article will show you how to do the following:
- Add a voicemail box
Note: By default, a voicemail box will be created for a user when the user is created.
This process can be useful when you would like to have a "floating" voicemail box that is not assigned to a specific user but can still be accessed via the menu system. (Example: Voicemail box specifically for Sales calls.)
- Login to the Audian Portal.
- Click the 9 square button at the top right of the screen.
- Click on the Smart PBX app.
- Click Voicemail Boxes on the left side of the screen.
- Click Add Voicemail Box.
- Fill in the following:
- Name: The name for the new voicemail box.
- Voicemail Number: Extension used for this voicemail box.
- PIN Number: PIN required to access this voicemail box.
- Because the Voicemail box we just created is not assigned to a user, click Advanced and select Recipients.
- Click the Add New Recipient field.
- Enter the preferred delivery address, and then press Add.
- Once all of the information is entered, click Create new Voicemail Box.
- No labels