This article will show you how to do the following:
- How to access and manage a conference call using the Conference Manager application.
- Login to the Audian Portal.
- Click the 9 square button at the top right of the screen.
- Select Conference Manager from the apps list.
- Locate your conference bridge and click the view conference icon.
- Manage the conference as you see fit.
- Mute: Either mutes the participant or all the participants.
- Deaf: Makes it so the participant cannot hear everyone else.
- Hang Up: This will either drop everyone from the conference or a single participant.
- Lock: This will lock the conference so no one else can enter.
- Add to Call: Will allow you to call other people into the conference room.
Star Codes can also be used by users on the call:
- *1 Mute/Un-Mute User: This will mute/un-mute your microphone on the conference call.
- *4 Mute/Un-Mute Speaker: This will mute/un-mute the other users on the call.
- *7 Hang Up: This will hang up the call for your phone only. Other callers on the conference will still be connected.
- No labels