This article will show you how to do the following:
- Add Members from the Members List to an existing call Queue
Members must be added to the Members List before they will be available to be added to a Call Queue. See Article: How to - Add Users to Members list
- Login to the Audian Portal.
- Click the 9 square button at the top right of the screen.
- Select the Call Center Pro application.
- Click the Call Queue.
- Click the Settings icon, and then select Edit Queue Settings.
- Select Member Assignment from the options on the left.
- Select the Members, and then click Assign to Queue.
- Once the members have been added to the Queue, click Next at the bottom.
- From the Summery page, scroll down, and then click Update Queue.
- No labels