Callflows define the flow of a call, or which instructions to process when someone dials a specific phone number. You can utilize our callflow management tool to configure the flow of a call, and in the process, you can configure the majority of other services exposed within the user interface. Callflows are configured by assigning a phone number to the callflow and dragging elements from the toolbox on the right-hand side of the screen to the callflow. You can stack callflow elements on top of each other to indicate you want the action you are dragging to occur after the action you drop it upon.
This article will show you how to do the following.
- How to add your main number to Smart PBX.
- How to Create and Enable a Call Flow.
- How to Create an Auto Attendant.
- How to Create a Ring Group.
- How to Setup Time Conditions for Open/Closed Call Flows.