Welcome to Audian's Knowledge Database
Audian User Portal Articles
- User Audian Portal - How To Download Call Recordings
- User Audian Portal - How To Listen To Call Recordings
- Audian User Portal - Manage A Conference Bridge
- Audian User Portal - Setup The Conference Bridge Hub
- Audian User Portal - Setup User Conference Bridge
Description: The Voicemail tab will allow you to view all the voicemail currently in your voicemail box while providing the following options.
- Play voicemail from the browser.
- Download a voicemail.
- Mass delete voicemail.
- Call Backs
Description: The Call History tab will allow you to view any call that you have placed or received while providing helpful information about the call if needed.
Description: The Faxes tab will allow you to view or download any faxes that you have received on your personal virtual fax box.
Description: The Contact List tab will allow you to view all of the internal extensions and numbers associated with other users or call flows in your account.
Description: The Devices tab will allow you to view the information of your personal devices and configure your feature keys.
- Device registration information
- Device name and MAC address
- Device Feature key configuration
Description: The settings tab allows users to set a number of advanced settings.
- Enable/Disable Call Forwarding
- Enable/Disable Email Notifications and which email address to send them to.
- Enable/Disable Outbound Caller ID.
- Enable/Disable Voicemail Greetings
Description: The Conferences tab will allow you to manage your personal Conference Calls.
- Enable/Disable Conference calls
- Change/Add PIN #s for using conference calls
- Manage attendees
Description: The Call Recordings section will allow you to listen to and download any existing call recordings for this user.
- No labels