Welcome to Audian's Knowledge Database
This section will provide articles helpful to new customers setting up their accounts.
Account Setup & User Setup:
- Log Into The Audian Portal: This article will get you logged in.
- Enable Smart PBX: This article will show you how to activate account applications like Smart PBX to get your account setup.
- Assign The Main Number: In order to setup the phone system this step needs to be done first.
- Create A User: Once you are logged into the portal and enabled the Smart PBX you can use this article to create a new user.
- Add A Device: Once the user is created and setup email notification you can then create a device and assign it to the user.
Before you can create a call flow you will need to create users and assign them to devices.
- How To - Create A User: Once you are logged in this article will show you how to add a user.
- How To - Assign Phone Numbers & Extensions: Use this article to assign extensions and direct dial phone numbers to users.
- How To - Buy Numbers: Use this article to add additional numbers to your account if needed.
- How To - Add Additional Voicemail Email Notifications Contacts: You can add additional contacts to receive voicemail email notifications.
- How To - Create Email Notification Rule (Outlook): This makes tracking voicemail notifications really easy in outlook.
- Audian User Features - SPBX:
- How To - Update User Names
- How To - Add A Device - SBPX: Once the user is created and setup email notification you can then create a device and assign it to the user.
This section will help administrators manage and make changes to your account.
- How To - Create Voicemail Boxes
- How To - Port Numbers
- How To - Setup Account Level Caller ID
- How To - Setup Hold Music
- How To - View Call Logs
- How To - Block Numbers & Anonymous Calls
Auto Attendant Call Flow Management:
Once the user call flows have been created you can then create menu call flows.
- No labels