This article will show you how to do the following.
- Force Record Entire Account: Allows an admin to enable call recording over the entire account.
- This includes calls into the main numbers and call's made outbound.
- Force Record all Users on Account: These settings force all users on the account that are set to default call recording and allows an admin to enable call recording across the entire account quickly.
- Storage Settings: Allows accounts to save their call recording on an AWS S3 server instead of saving recordings on Audian servers.
- On-Demand (In-Call) Recording: When enabled, this setting will allow you to set a * Code to toggle call recording on for the remainder of the current call.
Note: Accounts without AWS storage setup for their call recordings are now limited to 60 days worth of storage. Accounts with AWS storage do not have this limitation.